Posted by Admin
| 2 years ago | Filed Under Leadership
L - LOYALTY
E – EMPATHY
A – ARTICULATION
E – EXPERTISE
R – RESPONSIBILITY
S – SINCERITY AND SACRIFICE
H – HUMILITY
I – INTEGRITY
P - PASSION
The above clearly explain what leadership is all about and many people have often asked this question in their tendency to be a better leader and seek for answers to this. Nevertheless, there’s no clear rule or ways to be one but general rules apply to it and they are as follows:
- A good leader must build a personal relationship with workers: it is important that you show certain interests in their welfare apart from the role/duties they must carry out. You must help develop their skills and contribute or advice on their personal goals. A good leader is always remembered for their ability to help develop skills and potentials.
- Leaders treat everyone fairly
- Leaders control their emotions and do not burst out in anger or lash at their workers for their inefficiency or lack of competency on a project.
- Leaders take responsibility.
- Leaders admit their mistake: they are not shy to admit their mistakes and listen to others for their ideas and opinion on certain issues.
- Leaders involve others knowing fully well that the contributions from others is key.
- Leaders share their vision with their employees.
- Leaders are excellent communicators (They practice active listening, that is listening attentively without having any response in mind.)
- Leaders develop their people.
Having stated all the important qualities every leader must have; there is one important quality that cut across and that is INTEGRITY. LEADERS HAVE INTEGRITY!